Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Erogophobia Decays Other Bright Individual's

It's 6 in the morning, alarm is ringing. I raise my hand hit the alarm, but something is still drumming by my ears, so unpleasant that no matter how much I try to close my eyes, I cannot continue sleeping. Utilizing all the energy I have, I get off my comfortable bed because it Monday which means, I have to go to work.

I am back to work. Loads of energy within me. It feels great to see everyone at work filled with overflowing Enthu. We start the day by greeting each other and checking mails.

As the day proceeds, I see lots of people are not happy with the work they have. I fail to find the reason. I get a thought if people in this organization are not happy then there must be some organization where people will be happy to work and I fail miserably to even think if there exist any such place.

When back home I Catch up with my friends on FB, Gtalk, Mobile but I see none of them happy. I see my friends cribbing about the job they have is bad. The manager they have is not supportive. The colleagues are weird. They work on weekends. Hardly there is anything to talk apart from work. The only thing we often ask each other is how is the work? I seldom see anyone happy with work. And I’m bored, bored to speak about my job again and again. I feel my world without such friends is much better than having them.

I love my work and please let’s talk about something else apart from work…!!

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

2 comments: